Newmarket, Ontario is an amazing place to live. For several years Newmarket has been named one of the top communities in Canada by Money Sense Magazine’s Best Places to Live national survey. The city has been evaluated based on several categories including access to healthcare, home affordability, climate, lifestyle, transportation,amenities and recreation.
Here is the top 10 reasons to choose Newmarket as the place to be:
1. Newmarket is recognized as one of the safest communities in Canada based on the Town’s low
crime rate. It was ranked 15th on the List of Best Places to Raise Kids and 23rd in the Best Places to
2. Located with 30 minutes drive from vibrant Toronto and gorgeous cottage country, Newmarket
offers the perfect combination of big city amenities and small town charm. Detached homes with mature lots, excellent recreation facilities, shopping experience and history uniqueness of Main Street make this town stand out from the crowd.
3. Newmarket is a Home for Southlake Regional Health Centre that offers exceptional healthcare providing the world class health services to York Region residents.
4. Still affortable place to call home – Compared to similar communities, Newmarket offers below
average residential and commercial taxes. In comparison to big cities, the homes are still within
reach and you get quite a lot for what you pay: larger homes, generously sized backyards and
amazing sense of community. Click HERE to see homes for sale in Newmarket.
5. Newmarket is a clean and green community. A nationally recognized LEED Platinum Subdivision,
various environmental bylaws and kilometers of trails prove that statement.
6. Located within close proximity to highways 400 and 404, Newmarket is an ideal place to do
business. Supportive business environment and experience workforce make Newmarket a
definite place for consideration for any business idea.
7. Shopping, Shopping, Shopping. Fabulous selection of stores in the Upper Canada Mall, open in
2014 Designer Shoe Warehouse with brand name discount price shoes, historic unique shops
along Main street, create an unbeatable choice for even an experienced shopaholic.
8 .Best place to raise the kids. With over 6500 recreation programs, top rated schools, excellent
daycares, brand new playgrounds with splashparks, 300 special events annually, Newmarket has
lots to offer for families with kids.
9. Recreation Facilities – A State of art Magna centre that features 3 NHL-sized arenas, a 25-meter
community pool and 21 meter learning pool, a full sized gym and walking track, Ray Twinney
Complex with swimming pool, Jacuzzi, pool for kids, hockey arenas and over 44 km of trails all
over Newmarket make this town a destination for those who is health oriented.
10. Transportation – Proximity to major highways, Go Train, Viva Bus provide excellent connectivity
with Toronto and all neighboring communities.
Newmarket has a bright and promising future and there are no doubts it will be ranked one of the
best places to live in Canada for many years ahead.
If you are thinking about moving or relocationing to Newmarket, Ontario , feel free to give a call at 647-833-3287,
The Nikolay and Tatiana Real Estate Team